Roche Cobas Mira Classic
Roche Cobas Mira Classic, developed by Roche Diagnostics, is a selective system that can perform chemistries analysis in routine or STAT mode.
Roche Cobas Mira Classic is the most workable choice in any lab facility, where patient samples arrive during day and night. The Cobas Mira Classic is featured with an integrated control panel, through which the user can select tests, review results and program tests, profiles, and system parameters.
- Optional ISE module (Na+, K+, Cl-)
- Microprocessor controlled XYZ pipetting system
- Throughput of 140 tests/hr
- Testing sequence by patient
- Capacity for 72 cuvettes (six 12 cuvette segments)
- 104 test channels including 23 preprogrammed methods
- Holds 2100 patient results
- Refurbished with 180 day parts warranty
- Reagents, controls, and consumables may be available
- Service contracts may be available